Youth Red Cross Wing was established in our college from the academic year 2006-07.
The Objectives of the Wing are
- To create an awareness among the students about their health.
- To conduct and organize various programmes relating to adolescence problems.
- To conduct ‘Blood Grouping Programmes’.
- To create awareness about various diseases.
- To organize various “Jatha” relating to pulse polio, Aids Awareness.
- To conduct Health check up camps at adopted village along with N.S.S Unit and Red Ribbon club.
- To invite different experts to guide and counsel the students.
- The Red Cross Wing has an MoU with some of the Hospitals in the city. A list of Blood Donors is provided to
- these hospitals and whenever blood is needed, the Hospital authorities may contact such donors.
- The College regularly organize Blood Donation camps through this unit.